Programmes for B-Schools
India is poised to have one of the largest pools of young people in the world in the future. The growing population of young people become an asset only when they have the skills to become effective leaders and skilled employees. This is the challenge that faces India today, according to experts who participated in a skills development discussion at the World Economic Forum (WEF) India Summit being held in Mumbai. Panel experts also believed that without harnessing the potential of its youth population, the economy would be unable to flourish. The able working population in India must be transformed into capable working people.
Headrush MBA Development Programs:
Our unique wilderness and outdoor training programs are designed to give young B-school students a fun yet insightful experience in which they learn skills and attitudes that will prepare them to be the future leaders.
The Program is designed to take them out of their familiar routine situations and surroundings and expose them to a challenging and novel experiential learning journey. The goal – to inspire individual growth. The program and helps young people uncover their own possibilities. The activities have been carefully designed to facilitate working co-operatively with others and to approach new obstacles with a spirit of optimism.
Aims of the Headrush Youth Development Program
- Learn how to overcome adversity
- Improve problem solving and decision making skills
- Improve self-confidence, drive, self-motivation
- Challenge fears and capacities
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve communication and working with team members
- Building flexibility and adaptability
- Risk taking ability and ambiguity management
Activities included in the program:
- Psychometric Assessment
- Emotional intelligence, leadership and team effectiveness training
- Raft building
- Fishing/food gathering
- Fire building
- Tent pitching
- Photo challenge
- Rock climbing
- Drum Circle