What is Learning and Development?
Learning and Development promotes growth in an organization through focus on key product, technical and cognitive skills that are central for the development of human resources.
How is it done?
Learning and Development is practiced by developing scientific modules that engage employees in a simulated environment, designed to promote specific growth skills and engagement.
Learning and Development at Headrush
- Headrush provides custom designed learning and development modules, influenced by client goals.
- Focus is laid on functional competencies as well as behavioral inputs to develop a holistic human resource development program.
- Modules are designed indoors, outdoors, or a mix of both, depending upon client preferences.
- We have a large panel of corporate trainers contributing to the training program depending upon the client brief.
- All training and development modules can be integrated as yearly, half yearly and quarterly models in training processes in an organization.
- Training and Development is taken up for both individuals and groups.
How should you contact us?
- Get in touch with our team on +91.73034 90007.
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the Quick Response Form you see at the bottom left of the website.