The Zip-Line has its participants traverse a huge distance at a height of around 40 feet, through the use of cables connected from one tower to another.
The construction cost of a Zipline can be adapted to different budgets – elaborate multi-activity towers, with many different activities can be constructed for higher budgets, and simpler, single-activity Ziplines can be provided for lower budgets. Also, rope activities can be added to the Zipline.
Having run Mumbai’s first and longest Zipline, Headrush has in-depth, first-hand knowledge of Ziplines, and can provide a complete Turnkey solution:
- Zipline Design and Construction: Headrush can design and implement a structurally sound Zipline, completely adapted to the client budget and requirement.
- Staff Training and Technical Know-how: Our team includes experts with years of experience with different Ziplines, including running Mumbai’s first and longest Zipline.
- External Certification: Where required, inspection and certification can be obtained from external, international associations.
- In-City: Amusement Parks, Entertainment Zones, Large Real Estate Townships
- Out of City: Large Resorts, Forests, Natural Trails, Out of City Locations
- Can be combined with multiple other activities in one tower eg. Rope Activities can be added
- Unique Activity in India
- Adaptable Setup Cost
- Minimum: 2 10 ft x 10 ft zones separated by at least 100 ft
Number of Participants:
- 1-2 at a time